Friday, May 27, 2022

The Book Spine


    Hi! I did this piece to occupy a one inch spot on the spine of my book! After perusing the shelves of my library and realizing how important a spine is for helping someone with their choice, and trying to make sure their choice is MY book! haha!



Here's where I am so far. 

     There is a tremendous learning curve with the process of self publishing, and unfortunately, I am not the most literate person in things computer related. I work in Corel Painter, for example, and the book templates for the cover design seem to be set up to help those of the Adobe tribe - Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign. It's a snag that I'm hoping the publishing team at Bookbaby can help me through.

     I've had a busy couple of weeks that have taken me away from this project, but I'm hoping things can now begin to pick up speed. If you've stopped by to read this, wish me luck! And thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment