Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Baby Fox


I almost skipped this week because I've been working in oils, and oil paintings take me a Really. Long. Time. This little guy, however, has been a work in progress on my iPad for several weeks and I thought I'd just get him touched up and share him with the world. What an angel, huh?

I have one more thing to share:


I saw this amazing tree while riding in the car with my husband. He immediately pulled over, without being asked, and circled back, so I could get a photo. Is there any world in which this tree would not grab hold of the imagination?


Happy Wednesday!!!




2 comments:

  1. I love that I am not the only one who "sees" art in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're not alone. I also like to pay attention after the leaves have fallen and see all the action figures among the limbs! haha! Sort of like looking for characters in the clouds.

      Delete