Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wet Paint


     I am a week away from my 5-year anniversary here on Blogger! I thought it was time for a little visual updating. For the background, I just start pouring watercolor and gesso on a my watercolor pad. Got my hands dirty - and my arms, legs and clothes.
     I remember how nervous I was with my first post, like I was going to be judged by a million people the minute I hit PUBLISH. So for I am still several hundred thousand shy of a million hits to my blog, so I worried for nothing.
     I named it Wet Paint because not only do I always have several works in progress (with wet paint) but my life (like everyone's) is a work in progress. I just want to reach out from my basement studio, share what I'm doing, how I'm doing it, why I'm doing it, and what I'm thinking about while I'm doing it.
     Next week (hopefully) this blog will be connected to my new website where not only can you see my stuff but you'll be able to buy something if you're so inclined. :) And I'll have a new piece to share! It's currently covered with wet paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment