Sunday, August 18, 2024

Anniversary #34

5"x7" oils

This is a small painting I did to commemorate my 34th wedding anniversary. My husband and I went to Glen Miller Park in Richmond, Indiana. This is from a photo he took of me. We had a nice picnic spread that attracted a few too many squirrels, and took a walk through a beautiful rose garden. A lovely day! 

 Here are a few of the steps:

The idea sketched out in acrylics in a repurposed book.


Step one on the canvas -laying it out.
This was a wrap around canvas, by the way. So, I had to paint the sides as well.

Step two

Step 3 The fun step.
Adding the flowers and making things sparkle.

Then step 4 at the top. Simply more details.

Here's a photo to show part of the wrap-around.


Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment