Monday, February 12, 2024

Valentine's 2024


Wishing everyone a Happy February! 

I know it can be dismal, especially in the midwest, where nothing is green, and there's not even enough snow anymore to cover all the brown and gray. (I'll no longer apologize for loving snow).

But, it's my birth month! I try to celebrate myself for all 28 (29 this year) days of it. I think everyone should claim their entire birth month! Life is short.

Also . . . Valentine's Day. Hello. Plunked in the dreariest month of the year, a day to let the people in our lives know we love them. So, to the people in my life - I love you!

Above is a digital piece I started in Procreate last February. It was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, so not an entirely original idea, but one I ran with. I pulled it out again in July, and polished it up a bit more, then waited 7 whole months to share. Haha!

Thanks for stopping by! 

May the remainder of your February be filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment