Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Please Don't Scare the Monsters


 Happy Trick-or-Treating - Please, don't scare the monsters!

We have a Drawing Club, for 10-13 year-olds, at our library. I found this Create a Creature game on the internet that we all had fun with.


Here's what I drew. Notice, I put the feet on backward (unintentionally).
Big toes go on the inside side of the foot! Rookie mistake.

I couldn't stop there. I have Procreate! 
When I got home I inserted the photo and began coloring over the top of it.

Here he/she is in progress: (fixed the toes!)

I didn't like the lobster claws, so I changed to human-like hands.
Also, wanted to make it more fun, so I added the darker background and the spilling candy bucket.
I hope everyone has/had a happy and safe halloween!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment