Wednesday, February 1, 2023

28 Chapters 28 Days

     I've decided to share Willow House here on my blog! February is my birth month and it conveniently has 28 days. Willow House has 28 chapters.

     I didn't do many illustrations, but you'll find a few pop up here and there.

Front Cover

Back Cover


Description on Back Cover:

  It’s the first Monday of summer vacation. Ella’s mom loads her and her baby brother into the car to take them to a new babysitter. She pulls up in front of the town’s most haunted house, turns, and says, “we’re here!” 

     WHAT?!

     Not only does 10-year-old Ella think she’s way too old for a babysitter, but this one could potentially eat them for lunch! Ella has to survive! She has to protect her brother! But mostly, she has to tell her friends about this!

     In the words of Mrs. Hallovich, the new babysitter, “Welcome to Willow House!” A place where things are not always what they seem; a place where, if you open your heart, magic truly does exist.


     I posted Chapter One in May of 2022. Click below to link to it. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the story!

Chapter One


No comments:

Post a Comment