Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Oh, Those Tuscan Hills







This piece is mostly a digitally enhanced photo with a cat on top. It just seems so  . . .  zen. 

I took the photo in the hills of Tuscany, in 2013. Sometimes it seems like a dream that I was actually there.

Here's the untouched photo:




Below is my son standing at the bathroom window of the villa we stayed in. No screens here, folks! Just fresh Italian air and scenery pouring in, and maybe the occasional bird. If this wouldn't inspire you to eat more fiber, just to have the excuse to sit here more often, I don't know what would.



This last image is the first version I did. The cat is more cartoonish and the photo is more fiddled with. I just decided the photo really didn't need as much additional work, and maybe a realistic cat would enjoy the landscape more than a cartoon one.



Have a beautiful week! See you here next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment