Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I Am a Badass


     I just received an amazing gift - "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero https://jensincero.com/shop/
Along with it, I received a journal to write down my revelations as I discover exactly how much of a badass I am! I cannot recommend the book enough to anyone who wants to create their own unique life and do everything they can to reach their potential. I'm only at Chapter 8 and it has made a big difference.
     One of the major things I will be making happen within the next couple of months, is setting up a new website. The new one will invite you all in, not only see my work but actually be able to purchase some of it! I am currently working on a logo (note the dragonfly peaking out on the right), and a few designs to sell on Society6 (prints, coffee cups, t-shirts, etc). I also hope to be able to offer, for sale, some of my original oil paintings.
     In the meantime, I will keep sharing my work here. See you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment