Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sunday Afternoon Walk




An iPad Pro purchase on Saturday, a beautiful day spent walking in the woods on Sunday, and a free day on Tuesday to view tutorials and play with the Procreate App. I'm loving it! 

Inktober starts on Sunday, so for the month of October I'll be sharing ink drawings twice a week, on Sundays and Wednesdays. (At least, that's my plan). They will be actual ink on paper, not ink brush on iPad, but as I can't stay off my iPad right now, there could be some bonus posts throughout the week as well.

I finished my "First Pearl" dummy book on Monday! WAHOO!!  I am currently going through it carefully to make edits and touch-ups before submitting it to publishers.  By the end of this week I will have my next dummy book, "Serenity" in production.

October (my favorite month of the year) is going to be wonderfully busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment