Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Works in Progress, etc.


     With the exception of the two weeks that coincided with my trip to Cuba, I have posted a blog every Wednesday. It was a resolution I set at the beginning of the year. Most of my resolutions fizzle around March so I have to say I'm pretty happy with myself. (If I were texting, I'd insert a smiley emoji here). Some of my posts were only at https://tracyonoz.com/ until I figured that it would be in my best interest to post the same blog in both places.
     Yesterday I realized that, although I've been putting in the hours this last week, most of it has been in sketchbooks and working out ideas for future work. So, I piled some of the things I've been up to on my art table and took a photo. I'm painting backgrounds for my story "The First Pearl," I'm working on characters to insert into those backgrounds, I'm working on a new illustration idea (the bookshelf) and I did a caricature portrait of my nephew for his 26th birthday. 
     I should have something a little more fancy for you next week, so please check back with me. You can count on me to have something. Have a good week!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment