Monday, July 1, 2013

Illustration Friday - EQUALITY

I started this as a colored pencil drawing, then uploaded it to my Corel Paint program and played around with my Wacom Bamboo Tablet. I still need a lot of practice!  That is one of the areas where my knowledge and experience are sorely lacking.  When I was in school the only students using computers were actual computer majors.  I'm dating myself but, so be it.

This is my weekly submission to Illustration Friday,  I'm going to try to do as many of these weekly  submissions as possible.  I was doing them last year on my own in my sketchbook and was enjoying it so much.  I couldn't wait to be online and play with the big kids.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful illustration.

    ...and if you are dating yourself, I'd think you be pleased with the Supreme Court ruling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Funny. Don't think they'll rule on that one for a while.
      Thanks for the comment. You're my first and extra special because I'm always clicking on and admiring YOUR illustrations!

      Delete