Sunday, October 22, 2017

Inktober - Cloud and Deep

 If it makes you feel better, I'll tell you that this little boy was ornery today. 
   
     I don't advise teasing children, unless they're your own and you don't mind if they grow up and pick on you. Yes, sometimes my grown children pick on me. :) For the record, I also pick on my mother. It's a circle. Haha!

The day I did this, I felt like drawing a portrait and the prompt word of the day was "deep." I googled "girl with deep set eyes" and got a photo to work from.

     Inktober has been fun and it's not over yet, but I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks and won't get as many done. The next seven word prompts are Furious, Trail, Juicy, Blind, Ship, Squeak, and Climb. I've already combined them into a short writing sample and I'm working on one illustration for that narrative. Check back on Friday for that piece. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment